KINGSTON 120GB SSDNow A400 SATA3 6Gb/s 6.4cm 2.5inch 7mm height / up to 500MB/s Read and 320MB/s Write
Kingston's A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. This SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system.
- Тегло:0.500 кг
Бърза поръчка без регистрацияСамо попълнете 3 полета и наш сътрудник ще се свърже с Вас
- 10x faster than a HDD
With incredible read/write speeds the A400 SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe life into older systems.
A400 is shock- and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
- Ideal for desktops and notebooks
A400 has a 7 mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It's ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space.
- Form Factor:2.5"
- Compliant Standards:ISO 9001, SGS
- Width:69.9 mm
- Depth:100 mm
- Height:7 mm
- Weight:41 g
- Service & Support:Limited warranty - 3 years
- Interfaces:1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA
- Capacity:120 GB
- Interface:SATA 6Gb/s
- Min Operating Temperature:0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature:70 °C
- Device Type:Solid state drive - internal
- MTBF:1,000,000 hours
- Compatible Bay:2.5"
- Min Storage Temperature:-40 °C
- Max Storage Temperature:85 °C
- Drive Transfer Rate:600 MBps (external)
- Power Consumption:0.195 Watt (idle) 0.279 Watt (average) 0.642 Watt (read) 1.535 Watt (write)
- NAND Flash Memory Type:Triple-level cell (TLC)
- Internal Data Rate:500 MBps (read) / 320 MBps (write)
- Vibration Tolerance (non-operating):20 g @ 10-2000 Hz
- Vibration Tolerance (operating):2.17 g @ 7-800 Hz